At Tulane, you’re never alone. We want you to succeed, and we’ve made the tools available when and where you need them. We’re here whether you need a little extra help to overcome a challenge or are a high achiever striving to reach the next level. If you need some advice choosing a major, help with chemistry class, or guidance on how to juggle classes/a job/friends, we’ve got you covered.
- Reach out to Academic Advising for advice on classes or how to choose the major that’s right for you.
- Check out the Academic Calendar to see when classes begin and end, find scheduled holidays and breaks as well as final exam schedules.
- Do you want a tutor? A private success coach? The Tulane Academic Success Center believes in the importance of one-on-one guidance to help you reach your full potential.
- Your advisor will help you, but the course catalog that’s current the year you enroll will serve as the roadmap for your chosen degree.
- When it’s time to register, view the course listings and create a planner to see what your schedule might look like next semester.
- The Registrar maintains all your academic records while you’re at Tulane. You’ll use Gibson Online to register for classes, check your grades or run an audit to see how you’re progressing towards graduation. After you’ve graduated, they’ll be your source for copies of your diploma or transcript.
- Get textbooks, supplies, Tulane gear and more at our campus bookstores.